Thursday, January 5, 2012

Missing

Will and I made the mistake of looking through all the pictures on my phone. We found this picture of an adorable little boy with a blonde Afro, taken by his best friend's photography skills.


Will really misses this little boy and the countless hours they spent playing/fighting over trains.

I miss his mom and all of our boring afternoons spent together pulling our kids off each other, discussing recipes, NPR stories, and randomness.

Duke really misses his little brother. They were just getting into the "play with each other" stage when we moved. Surely they would be great playmates by now.

Cortney really misses his Daddy and all the late nights they spent together watching BYU Sports, knowing he was the only other person in Columbus that knew/cared as much as him about a group of 18-23 year-old boys they would never meet.

We really miss this little boy. And his family.

Please come visit us. Soon.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The picture won't load on my iPad but you better be talking about us! We really do need to come! Maybe I should just come by myself sometime. This bites!