Friday, April 24, 2015

I read Jacob Chapter 4 in the Book of Mormon tonight, and was unusually moved. It was exactly what I needed to read.

I need to make more time to document the love and confidence I have in the boys. And to tell them how much I love Heavenly Father, and how I know He loves me, and them.

So tonight, I'll make it quick and write a few things about each boy.

Will: You are such a kind soul. Heavenly Father gave you a huge heart to love everyone and everything that you do. I admire your passion for life and your family, immensely. You are a stalwart friend and make deep connections with almost everyone you meet.

Duke: Everything about you is fun. Your imagination takes you anywhere that you want to go, and you are so brave in your fantasy world. I wish I could imagine myself defeating monsters and bad guys all day long, like you do. You're never afraid to go for it, and you look for ways to make every situation fun. You also pick flowers for me almost daily, and I'm touched every time.

Matt: your smile lights up the room. You can make a friend with anyone, and you are your bothers' keeper. You support your brothers and encourage them. You are very bright and your understanding of language is very impressive. God has blessed you with a deep love for your family members--you overflow with joy whenever you are with your family!

I am so blessed to have these boys. They're incredible. I'm especially thankful for their daddy, who takes them fishing even when he's exhausted.

Families are pretty great. They really do help us become what Gods wants us to be.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Teri Wadman said...

This is great. Can't wait to meet all your boys!