
Over the past few months, I've been thinking a lot about starting to make an actual organized food storage, but I don't really know where to begin. Besides the obvious flour, sugar, salt, and yeast, what else are handy things for food storage that you can still filter through on a regular basis? Any and all thoughts are welcomed.
P.S. I typed in 'food storage' on google image and this was one of the pictures that came up. I guess he does have the right idea of storing things he likes.
4 comments:
We just took a trip to Sam's and tried to think of things we would use in everyday cooking and just keeping replacing them to keep our food storage current- chicken broth, Bisquick, Cheerios, corn, green beans, and lots of cases of water.
I have this thing that helps you get started on your food storage. Every month you buy something new when you grocery shop, so like one month you buy baking powder, salt, baking soda, spices ect. I'll email it to you if you want. This is what has gotten us started on our food storage. my email is pinkeres@yahoo.com. Email me so I have your email if you want me to send it.
lol! love the pic. for some reason though liquor stores seem to have a knack w/ organization!
try this site
http://lds.about.com/library/bl/faq/blcalculator.htm
Post a Comment