Sunday, August 31, 2008
Guilty Pleasure- Getting my teeth cleaned
Does anyone else out there LOVE the feeling of walking out of the dentist with slightly bloody and sensitive gums with the benefit of spotless pearly whites? Makes me wish I could get my teeth cleaned every month. I've always wanted one of the sonicare toothbrushes because I hear it gives you the feel of 'just leaving the dentist chair'. Maybe Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love having my teeth cleaned! I am at the dentist every 6 months on the dot =) I could live without the bloody sensitive gums though.
Well, I do go to the dentist, but I don't enjoy it, Sorry Amy! I'm glad that someone does though, you can enjoy it for the both of us!
Wow, it was so great to hear from you guys. Congrats on the baby! Being halfway done with the MBA is so nice. It's all downhill from here. Life is good!
I do enjoy a cleaning at the dentist. On an unrelated note:
BYU 59 - UCLA 0!!!!!
What an incredible game!!!
totally can relate since i just had that happen last week. LOVED every minute of the pain! it was great to see you, your man, and little man. love your guts.
Post a Comment