Friday, June 11, 2010

Introducing...Duke Lane McAllister

Can't believe it's already been five days since we had Duke. Sorry for the delay in getting these pictures posted. Adjusting to our new addition has come with a few bumps, but we're settling in and loving our new mancub. Since he came home Wednesday, if Duke hasn't been eating he's been sleeping. He gives us a few fun moments where he looks around, and we would give anything to know what he's thinking (although he's most likely thinking 'someone get rid of this bald guy and get me the blonde lady with the food').
As you can see, he was born with lots of dark hair. We're pretty sure he gets that from Amy; she said she was born with hair like that. There was no mistaking him in the nursery, we just had to look for the 9 lb baby with the sideburns.
We'll post more pictures in the coming days.



13 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Precious. Absolutely precious. He's got an adorably round face, which I'm certain he got from my side of the family.

:)

Emmy said...

So seriously, undeniably adorable! Congratulations, guys!!

Unknown said...

he is too stinkin' cute! those cheeks are just delicious! Congratulations guys. Please let us know if you need anything. I know you have plenty of helpful friends, but you never know when more reinforcements will be needed. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Tamber said...

He is so adorable and I LOVE the thick black hair.

Anonymous said...

he reminds me of abby when she was a newborn! translation? he's gonna be FABULOUS, dahling!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!

Alicia said...

Darling. Darling. Darling.
I love all that hair!

Nikki said...

So cute!!!! Congrats you guys!!

Thedailydansie said...

He is so dang cute and chubby! How are you all doing? I want to come by and see him soon.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! He is ADORABLE!!! I can't get enough of that second picture down - what a stinkin' cutie!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with the transition!

Katie said...

Amy, he is so adorable!!! Congratulations! I love the story of how he got his name. It's perfect!

Desiree said...

congratulations you two! what a cute little scrunched up face! you are going to have a blast.

steph said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful!

Darren & Kenna said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the pics! So happy for you both.