Although I have no idea why the disappear/reappear is so funny (and not frightening) I love hearing Duke laugh so hard. If you can believe it, this baby (soon to be little boy) is 9 mos old today. It just doesn't seem real. I even shed a few tears today that my little baby isn't so little anymore and will soon not be a baby at all. I also shed a few more tears because I finally admitted that Will is transitioning himself out of naps. This was also an unexpected kick below the belt. This is one of the first times ever that I felt like my boys were growing up too fast and I wanted time to slow down. But my job as a mom is to help them grow up, so I'll try my hardest to focus on that, instead of hoping they'll stay little forever. Gosh, Amy, stop crying!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love his cute little laugh! I I feel ya on the whole growing up thing...losing nap time is a doozer.
Post a Comment