And in other news... Cortney has been working (insert negative adjective here) hours at work for a while and feeling like we hadn't talked in weeks, we made a desperate call to a babysitter for a much needed night out. We started off by heading to Dave and Busters, because really, arcade games are the quickest way to rekindle romantic feelings. We then headed to German Village, one of the coolest places in Columbus, and had dessert at Lindey's and spent the rest if the evening talking about "our future"- how ominous. But, surprisingly, we left the evening feeling so hopeful and almost, dare I say, excited. Thankful for seemingly meaningless dates that make me feel meaningful again. Love you Cort.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Home
2 comments:
Oh man, I could use one of those.
Dates. Not teeth.
I love dates. . .they're our sanity every Friday night. At the end of the date we say, "Hey! I remember why we got married! We totally love each other!"
Post a Comment