Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha Changes

We're moving to D.C.! Cortney got a new job (healthcare consultant) in the District and we'll be moving Thanksgiving weekend to Vienna, VA.

We are so sad to leave our hometown of Columbus, but we know this is the next step for our family and have felt the Lord's hand throughout this event.

They say Virginia is for lovers, so I think we'll fit right in:)

Know anyone that wants a perfect house on a perfect street? We know a place...



3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh Amy. I am so jealous. Dc is wonderful. You will love it. My heart aches to go back.

Lauren said...

You already have a place to live.? You have been busy! Seriously I would love to live in that neck of the woods someday. You will love it!

Desiree said...

Wow. I am very surprised! And jealous. It looks like it will be us coming to visit you there instead of you coming to visit us there (a few years ago). Have fun! It's such a fun town.