
Sunday, October 16, 2011
The Fuzzy Jar
I started a "positive reinforcement" program with Will and it has changed my life! I have a mason jar on top of the fridge and every time Will does something nice, or makes a good choice, he gets a fuzzy to put in the jar on the fridge. What's a fuzzy you ask? It's a cheap little craft pom pom. I keep a handful in my pocket, so I can quickly reward Will when he's being good/nice/considerate etc. When the jar is full he gets to dump it out and do something totally awesome with Dad. Last Friday was the first big reward day and they went to an Upper Arlington High School Football game together. Both loved it, but came home at halftime due to cold weather. Next big reward is World of Bounce...destined to be a hit I'm sure.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE that idea! I am totally going to start a Fuzzy Jar at our house!
I'm giving away a free one-year subscription to Disney Family Fun magazine on my blog to celebrate my girls' picture in the magazine! Stop by and enter!
Post a Comment