Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ohio in our hearts

Yesterday I was getting Will dressed for school and I gave him three options for shirts to wear: a truck, a dinosaur, or his OSU shirt. He picked his OSU shirt, without even contemplating to other ones.

Later that day, we were riding our bikes in an empty parking lot of a country club by our house. Another little girl was riding her bike and she asked Will, "where do you live?" He said, "ohio."

Love that kid. He's so awesome. Constantly amazing me with his drive in life.

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. Will usually sleeps with me when Cortney is traveling and this is the face I woke up to one morning. He looks part dog/part boxing survivor.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

TheSchmierneys said...

Once a buckeye, always a buckeye! and I always laugh when I go to wake up my kids... it looks like the after math of a frat party... people passed out upside down, drooling, covers in knots pillows kicked off the bed...and they wake up like they have a hangover too! :)