
Duke discovered scissors yesterday and I think his life has been changed forever. He cut paper for an hour last night and when I told him it was time for the scissors to go to bed, he was so angry and upset he threw up.

This morning he picked up right where he left off and set up camp on the floor behind the table and went to town. Two hours later...

We have paper remnants everywhere... But he's been so happy/content just sitting there cutting, how could I even care? He even sufficiently shredded three bank statements. Who needs a shredder when you have a two year old?

This is how Will fell asleep last night. Looks pretty uncomfortable, but he never seemed to mind. Power of melatonin, once again.

The Bike Gang. We (all of us) ride bikes ALOT since moving here and the boys are no exception. There is a country club by our house with speed bumps in the parking lot and a creek running through it to throw rocks in. The boys sprint on their bikes there everyday to ride over the speed bumps a million times and take breaks throwing rocks in the creek.

Shortly after I took the picture above, Duke went a little too fast down the hill and had a spill resulting in forehead road rash. Still cute though.
1 comment:
OUCH!!! That kid is tough... doesnt even look like he had tears!
Post a Comment