Wednesday, December 19, 2012

6




Loving you the way I do


I know we're gonna make it through



And I would go to the ends of the earth


'Cause darlin', to me that's what you're worth


Where you lead, I will follow


Anywhere that you tell me to


If you need, if you need me to be with you


I will follow where you lead


If you're out on the road


Feelin' lonely and so cold


All you have to do is call my name


And I'll be there on the next train


Where you lead, I will follow


Anywhere that you tell me to


If you need, if you need me to be with you


I will follow where you lead


I always wanted a real home with flowers on the window sill



But if you want to live in Washington DC, honey you know I will


You never know how it's all gonna turn out, but that's ok


Just as long as we're together, we can find a way


And where you lead, I will follow


Anywhere that you tell me to


If you need, if you need me to be with you


I will follow where you lead.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: