In my last post, I mentioned that I wanted to get a digital camcorder before the buckeye came... well, 4 days later a digital camcorder showed up on my doorstep from an anonymous person. Cortney and I were completely shocked. There was no return address on the UPS package- no contact information whatsoever. This also, might I add, was a very nice camera- it's on sale right now for $300. My favorite feature about it is that you can record straight on a DVD or onto a memory card.
We called around to all of our family and asked them if they knew anything about this, but no one fessed up. So whoever you are, its obvious that you wanted to stay secret, and we totally respect that. But we also couldn't go without telling you how much we think about you and pray for you. That was such a wonderful random act of kindness that we will be forever thankful for. This past week has been an incredibly hard one in the morning sickness department (hence, no recent posts) and getting your package totally brightened my day. And now to think that we have all the equipment necessary to document all of our family's milestones!
Thank you Secret Santa. You mean a lot to us. May all of your Christmas wishes come true this year, too. You have been a perfect example of service at this special time of year.
Love,
Cort and Amy
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment