Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The World's Next McAllister

Hey everyone,

Amy and I had our ultrasound today, and we're having a boy. He kinda looks like an alien right now, but he's definitely a male alien. His measurements are all normal and he's looking healthy. We knew he would be because he had a strong heartbeat at 9 weeks, so we feel VERY blessed and fortunate that he and Amy are still intact after everything we've gone through. We don't have any names yet, mostly because Amy won't let me name him Bronco Jimmy Page McAllister. I'm still hoping to get the green light on Harvey Unga McAllister, and will probably resort to unrighteous dominion if Amy won't budge. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers the past few months. We wouldn't have made it this far without you. We'll be in Utah from the 17th to the 22nd, so we're hoping we get to see most of you. If not, have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,

Cort, Amy, and Bronco Jimmy Page/Harvey Unga McAllister

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A boy! That's so exciting! And I guess I really can't wait to hear what you end up naming him. :)

AMY said...

What about Sebastian Chesney? I thought you were serious...stop messing with me. :)

Erica said...

how exciting! congrats on the baby boy! and good luck w/ names...me, i love the name john.