Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cute Valentine's Idea



This post really should be called, "Can you tell that I stay home all day?"

So without further adue, I discovered a great valentine's day gift idea. I'm sure you've all heard of edible arrangements or bouquets made out of fruit, but I didn't realize how huge their profit margins are!! The cheapest arrangement is $55! But then it occured to me- I can make that!

So go to Ross or TJMaxx and pick up a cute tea pot or flower arranging container of your choice, then pick up the strawberries at Costco (they always have the best strawberries, and they're usually always cheaper), go to Michaels or JoAnns and get some floral arranging foam and some melting chocolate, and pick up some kabob skewers at the grocery store and you're set to jet.

Leaving the strawberries bare is so pretty and they all look like perfect little rose buds. But if you're like me and love that little bit of chocolate, dip away my friends! After they have chilled, poke them with skewers and arrange them in the floral foam inside your cute little pot and you'll be the talk of the neighborhood.

No comments: