About 8 weeks to go and I think I'm finally over morning sickness. It's about freaking time, is all I have to say. These past 2 weeks have been really good and I only felt a little sick one day! I still eat crackers as a pre-breakfast to make sure I can keep my real breakfast down, but I'm really glad to take what I can get at this point. A few of you know that I have a history of saying, "I think I might be over the worst of it now" and like clockwork the next day I wouldn't be able to get my head out of the toilet. I'm scared to make the statement, but I'm going to take the risk of saying I think I'm over the worst of it and make everyone cross their fingers that the next time I'm in the ER it's to deliver this little guy. Wish me luck.
In other baby news, I've become 'great with child' almost overnight. No kidding, in about a week's time I went from still looking very non-greggo to carrying around a volleyball 24/7. But I guess the kid had to come out sometime. Call me crazy, but I kinda feel like he has a little personality. Like everytime I lay on my stomach, I instantly become a human punching bag and its like he's saying, 'For real mom, it's cramped enough in here without you doing that.'
Cort still works at the Chinese office after class and I still work from home for the MBA program and they both work out great for us. We are anxiously awaiting winter to be over and in the meantime, we are enjoying watching the full first season of Friday Night Lights on DVD (thank you Upper Arlington Library!!)
Next week I'm going to California for a few days. Skybus- have you all heard of Skybus? It's an airline based out of Columbus, but they are rediciously cheap tickets. Anyway, they are ending their route to San Diego (huge bummer) so all of the remaining tickets were $20 each way. It will be nice to see everyone again before the buckeye comes and be in some warmer weather. I even decided that I was going to get a new pair of Reef flip flops while I was there to formally welcome the beginning on Spring.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
only 8 weeks to go! holy smokes! girl, i'm so excited to see pics!
$20 each way?! I wish I lived in Columbus so I could get such a great deal!
all my fingers are crossed for you.
Post a Comment