Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rattle and Roll




I put on my thinking cap yesterday to design a really cool birth announcement and since Cortney and I have a slight obsession with classic rock, I thought I was being really creative when I thought about making a birth announcement that emulated that. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I stumbled across this company while I was online today and thought this was a very cool idea. Janelle, are you up for some freelance work?:)


This is a company called Rattle-N-Roll. The deal is this... You send them a picture of your little guy, they draw a picture of him and place it in one of their templates and ba-da-bing, you've got yourself a concert poster looking baby announcement. Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that these have to be the coolest baby announcements I have ever seen! You guys are already fated to have a hilarious child, so I say you should announce his birth in a big way...but just don't choose the first one, because the little girl looks mad in the picture...