In the past few weeks I have had a decreasing appetite... not exactly what you would consider normal for a full-term pregnant woman, right? I was thinking about this last night and going through what I had eaten throughout the day, had a good laugh and thought it would make a good post. I don't think I've eaten a meal in about 2 months, just random (very random) snacks. Here we go:
6 am- wheat toast with peanut butter and 3 bites of Ben and Jerry's Toffee Ice Cream
9 am- handful of honey nut cheerios
10 am- string cheese
11 am- 2 squares of a thick, yummy Symphony chocolate bar
1 pm- bowl of frosted mini wheats
3 pm- apple
3:30 pm- glass of oj
4:45- a few pretzels and dried mango slices I found in my purse while I was waiting to pick up Cort from school
7 ish- cinnamon roll (great dinner, huh?)
9 ish- 5 strawberries
This poor kid is going to have no idea what real food is. Cort says I finally reached the pinnacle of pregnancy cravings/eating weird food.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All of those foods sound really yummy right now(dang diet). Actually I feel so much better now days. Anyways, I was going to tell you that Rob is going to do the Body for life diet, so you should tell Cort that he should do it too.
Yeah, and maybe if Cort does it then Rob will actually stick with it! And Amy, I say that you can eat whatever you want whenever you want. Eat that Toffee ice cream and enjoy!
Hi McAllisters! I found your blog while reading Brooke's! How are you? Baby? Hope all is well, and i hope we can stay in touch better!
AMY! I am SO excited I know how to keep tabs on you these days! I have missed you tremendously! You are one of my favs you know. I will link your blog to mine so we can keep up on all your adventures. Congrats on the little one!
Post a Comment