Sunday, June 7, 2009
More Lard Please...
About 2 months ago, I was grocery shopping and remembered we needed some tortillas. It seems like I buy tortillas every time I'm at the store and I really need to find a way to get these things for free or near that. I guess in my rush of trying to hurry up and get home, I picked up "no lard" tortillas. Not very good. I need some lard in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, I think I've been reading your blog for like an hour. I'm so hooked! You ARE a witty writer! (Yes, I read that far in your blog... you posted about wanting to have a witty blog about everyday life) I love it. I love you. Will is so stinkin cute! LOVE the house! (JEALOUS!) And you are so beautiful Amy! So glad I can stalk you now! WOOOHOO! :-)
Whhhattttt? That's so crazy! I totally went to Stan's homecoming like a million years ago! I totally wanted to marry him! ha ha
p.s. Loved your motab/sis brooks post! :-)
AMY!!! Today I went to lunch with Manette and Jannalee, and while we were talking they mentioned that you had a blog! So I had to come on and find you! Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment