Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

We still don't have Internet at our house... I slacked off calling the cable company for a while. So I'm here at the UA library and feeling satisfied that my tax dollars are paying for me to have this Internet experience. Money well spent if you ask me! We're moved in, mostly. No pictures on the wall, and still some boxes to unpack, but we're loving life. I have so much to write about, but I'll wait till I can do it at home. Its kind of the end of an era around here. Graduation was very bittersweet and I will miss everyone so much. And I will miss our student life as well- so many great memories. We feel so blessed to be able to have this job and have been able to buy this house and we're trying to enjoy every minute, instead of thinking about all our classmates we're going to miss.

In other news, Will finally got his 2nd tooth! He now has one on top and one on the bottom, but they are opposite sides, so we could definitely pass him for a kid from W. Virginia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure that graduation was very bittersweet but congratulations to both of you for taking such huge "grown-up" steps in your lives! New job, growing boy, and beautiful house - I'm so impressed!

Emmy said...

I am sure you are exhausted! Sounds like everything is picture perfect, besides the busy part!
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA! Will's teeth. . . made me laugh out loud! Thanks, Will, for entertaining your distant family! Can't wait to see pictures!