2 gallons of milk
2 dozen eggs
4 loaves of bread
7 boxes of fruit snacks
2 boxes of Nutri-Grain bars
2 packs of Huggies diapers
1 box of Huggies wipes
2 heads of garlic
1 head of romaine lettuce
2 bags of grapes
1 pack of hot dogs
1 lb. deli turkey
2 beef roasts
2 pork roasts
1 package of bratwurst
2 lbs. kielbasa sausage
1 bag mini bagels
7 bottles Kraft dressing
1 bottle of Coke
2 cans tomato sauce
1 box Ritz crackers
1 bag of Doritos
7 blocks of cheese
6 packs of toilet paper
1 bag onions
This wasn't my best week ever, but it was note-worthy. Some of my coupons didn't work, so it should have been about $5 less, but oh well. I stocked up on meat for a while and we'll definitely be eating a lot of pork this month. Spent $100, saved $100. There are few things that build more confidence than sticking it to the Man at the grocery store.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm envious. Way to go. I love saving money, but I can't get in to couponing. The ads in the paper here stink.
Wowsers. You are amazing. I should be more disciplined about that kind of stuff.
Anyway, sooo happy we are both GJWHF fans. Oh, Jeff Meline! (sp?)
And as for the rough days. Sarah is now five months old and I can safely say the rough stuff fades. We find our niche and become super-moms again. Well, you become super-mom... I am just a lowly side-kick. :)
email me if you need a pep-talk or someone to commiserate with. I'm really good at both. (aliciacarter06@gmail.com)
Man, what the heck, Amy. I think I just need to follow you for an entire week.
Post a Comment