
A book train. Will can make just about anything into a train these days. Santa, are you listening?

Will's version of giving thumbs up. As you can see this is a work in progress. One hand looks like the President Clinton-I-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman fist pump.

Duke. What a treasure. Can't this photo win a contest of some sort? He continues to be the super happy smiley baby with lots of rolls. Perfect combo if you ask me. He rolls (in all directions) and is able to adjust his body left or right when on his tummy.

Yep. See, happiest baby ever. And Duke thinks Will is hilarious. A few nights ago Will was throwing books in the air (much to the dismay of his parents) and Duke just about busted his gut. He was laughing (the really loud, deep belly laugh) every time. This went on for a good 10 minutes. The fact that Duke didn't come out of that laughing spell with a 6-pack still shocks me. But I love that these boys love each other so much. They're going to get into all kinds of trouble together.

What is it with boys and drinking out of the carton?!? I swear, neither Cortney nor I drink out of the carton. I guess Will's male McAllister genes just take over in situations like this.
3 comments:
These pictures are awesome. As was the commentary. Such great boys.
I love seeing all these pictures from your home. They are so cute and we always love seeing what you guys are up to.
ps..marcus does the carton thing too.
Oh. My. Gosh. This is all Jake does lately... Trains everywhere.
And that chubby baby is awesome! :)
Post a Comment