Sunday, May 8, 2011

Duke's 6 Facts

1. Will usually takes the cake in the "can't sit still category" but when it comes to trying to dress/undress Duke, I feel like I'm in the WWF. It's his favorite game to wiggle out and crawl at Mach speed to safety. So funny/annoying.

2. I pulled a raisin out of one of his thigh fat rolls. There's no telling how long that's been in there.

3. Gets "exceedingly wroth" if he isn't eating what you're eating. If he sees you eating pasta and he's eating cheese, watch out! A meltdown awaits you. We've learned our lesson and are happy to share our food with the Duke Monster.

4. Eats 6x as much as his brother every day. True story.

5. Claps! It's in between calling time out and a golf clap. It's adorable and I'll get it on camera soon.

6. Has some rockin' parties in his crib at various hours of the night/morning. I wonder how many imaginary friends he has that can keep him so entertained with laughter and happy jabber. Eventually the chicks leave and party dies down and Duke rolls over and goes back to sleep.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Tamber said...

I love the way you write about your boys...very entertaining. I love all the facts too...I feel like I know them a little bit better now.