Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Picture of Fatherhood

Happy (late) Fathers Day Cort. You are far and away the most hands-on Dad I have ever known. You relish in the nitty gritty days of being a Dad and never ever run away from dishes and poop explosions. You are absolutely positively Will and Duke's favorite person and all three of us are so blessed to have you. You happily take the boys to the park/store (by yourself) when most dads are too afraid to venture out alone and you always remember to bring diapers, snacks, and sippy cups. And above all, I know being a dad will be your most prized title and accomplishment throughout eternity.

You and me, we were made to raise little boys.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

TheSchmierneys said...

Cort really is an amazing Dad! So glad I get to see him in action from time to time!
I'm so glad that we get to be apart of your family!