My kids have been watching a eating pure junk for a week straight. I'm drowning-physically, emotionally, most certainly, mentally. Everything has happened so fast that I haven't even had time to process that we're actually leaving this paradise we call Ohio. And along with that, our "friends family", which is the closest, most supportive, tight knit family ever.
All this finally collapsed on top of me and I sat at the kitchen table tonight and cried, for a long time. The friends I have made here are so much more than friends and I'm scared I'll never form relationships like that with other women again.
Ohioans are so down to earth, loyal, and genuine. I feel like the entire state is a family unit. The kindest people in the world live in Ohio, and I know I'll always know that to be true.
I am SO tired and my writing proves it! I don't think any of this even makes sense.
Bottom line: Virginia, I know I'll love you, but I'll ALWAYS be from Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A-MEN!
Call me if you want to talk. For real. I think we are to the point in this that we can actually call each other, right?
You've got two buckeye babies and friend family that will follow you to the ends of the earth! We love you and it still doesnt seem real that your gone!
Post a Comment