
Will started t-ball last week so we've been playing baseball together a lot in the afternoons. For some reason, there is a random tile sitting in our grass but naturally it has become home plate. Will devised thus plan where he bats while Duke sits on the bench and then Will sits on the bench while Duke bats. Duke always starts crying when I take the bat to give it to Will, but then he goes and sits down on the bench and waits his turn. They cheer each other on every time they hit the ball.
This whole exchange is undeniably cute.
It makes the boring stay-at-home mom days worth it because I have these kinds of memories with the boys (I'm a really good mom when it's nice outside. When is raining or cold, it's pretty much TV city...)
1 comment:
Cutest bench warmers in history!
Post a Comment