Tuesday, November 13, 2012

iWork

My job at JCrew has quickly become one of my favorite things in life (you know, minus family, the Gospel, and other big "eternal" things:) I never knew how much more I would love being a mom, having 15 hrs a week to be something else. It's truly been a blessing in many ways, and I plan on working there indefinitely. Last night, I hit a major goal. I sold more than $1500 in 4 hrs! My goal is to sell at least $1000 every shift, but until last night $1300 was my highest. I killed it! And keep in mind, I usually always work back in the sale section, so imagine what the numbers would be if I had been in the front of the store with full price items?! Oh, AND all sale items were 30% off last night, so in reality, I sold just under 2k. Amazing! I have an hourly wage plus commission and the more you sell the higher your commission rate is, so in short, numbers mean a lot. My next goal will be to break $1700,
and then 2k. Might not be too far off!

Other stuff... Will told me yesterday he had two tickets in his pocket to the future....so....yeah.

Duke and I watched The Sandlot for the 100th time and the scene where Squintz sees Wendy Peffercorm walking down the street came on and Duke pointed and said, "it's Momma!" It's probably my greatest compliment to date.

Both boys have become obsessed with fishing and use my skinny belts as fishing poles to fish behind the couch and other fishing holes. When they are not doing that, they're watching fishing highlights on YouTube. Good thing I stocked up on belts at work recently...#multipurpose.




A typical work outfit.




Monday morning carpool.

1 comment:

Brian and Emily said...

You are darling. That's all.