Saturday, January 19, 2013

Great moments in parenting

Will went into Duke's room and woke him up prematurely from his nap. Duke, groggy and agitated, stumbles out of his room. We get angry at Will for waking him up and he goes over to give Duke a hug. Even though he's groggy, Duke joins in the embrace and I think tender thoughts in my head. Will steps away and with zero expression on his face, Duke takes his sippy cup of milk and clocks Will HARD across the bridge of his nose, still with no expression on his face. Will cries. For a long time.

I don't think I've stopped laughing since this happened an hour ago. Easily would be a top ten YouTube video of all time, if it had been recorded.

Will, don't wake up Duke. He looks gentle, but he can be deadly if he wants.

1 comment:

TheSchmierneys said...

OH Lordy!!! This is hilarious! I can see if play out in my head in slow motion!