This has been the worst year of health for my kids, ever. I feel like we get over something and less than a month later, we're onto a new something. Saturday night, Duke and Matt came down with the flu. Sunday night, Will and I got it.
Monday, I felt queasy and no appetite, but I knew I was over the worst of it, and I think the boys were both in a similar state. We went to the little store and each chose our own Gatorade and snacks and came home and watched TV all day. It was glorious. Usually that would make me so stir crazy, but for a day when we all felt weak to just shut out the world, stay in our pjs, and not expect anything of ourselves, it was perfection. Really, just what we all needed. Even if it took a stomach flu coming through our house to do it, there are so many worse things than watching TV with your boys and drinking Gatorade all day long. I went to bed feeling that it was a day well spent.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment