Sometimes we call Duke, "Planet Duke", because he is so his own element. He's so right brained and he just thinks so differently than I do. I'm way to literal. I wish I could live in a much more whimsical world like him. He's been saying some pretty epic things lately. I am going to try to keep up a better log of just things the boys say because they are saying funny stuff everyday.
Duke:
"My spirit is the wind" -it should be mentioned that this was preceded and followed by silence. He had obviously been pondering this one for a while. It should also probably be mentioned that he was decked out in lots of ninja paraphernalia at this moment.
"Hey Will, do you ever have dreams that your friends are fighting you?"
Will:
"When I grow up and get married, I'm going to Kay Jewelers" -This was said after watching a Jared Jewelers commercial.
Matt:
I was putting lotion on Matt's face because its been getting cold and dry here. He squirmed and yelled, "Not on the face!"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, November 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment