Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Headache

I woke up with an awful headache and I just can't seem to get rid of it. Add to that the horrendous meltdown Will has everyday when he comes home from school about getting his homework done, and how the house goes from semi-orderly to crap in 5 minutes, and I'm pretty much toast right now. Cort took pity on me and took the boys out to play after dinner so I could chill, and now I'm using that time to write this.

I swear my life goes into mock speed from the time Will gets home from school until bedtime. Like I'm in my own time lapse video. No matter how much prep I do during the day, nothing can stop it from happening. But I guess that's my reality and as long as I keep a positive attitude about it, things are fine.

I'm going to get back to the Food Network now, but this has been on my mind a lot:





Faith is a verb. A physical act. We have to work to gain knowledge. No great thinker gained their knowledge by just sitting there and hoping for the best. They desired and craved more--seek and ye shall find.

No comments: