If anyone has been to the midwest, they have heard of a little place called "Bob Evans". It's like a Denny's (they serve breakfast all day:) but it's nicer (you don't have to be worried about eating there). I'm really afraid our buckeye is going to be a carb-addict because I really only eat bagels at this point. But the other night, I thought that pancakes sounded good and we thought we'd try Bob's. GOOD MOVE! Honestly, best pancakes (excuse me, hotcakes- we're in the midwest) I've ever had. Better, even, than our trusty IHOP. I get them with raspberries and whipped cream on top and the buckeye seems to really like that. Those will now be in the pregnancy rotation.
And another thing I've noticed since I've become a hopeless blogger, how do you link your blog with your friends' blogs? Anyone wanting to leave a comment, feel free to share that wisdom with me.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love love love BIG BOB! welcome to the wonderful world of bloggging!
HEy...
Okay, to put your friends links on the right, when you are signed in, on the upper right of the page there is a link "Customize". Click on that. Then click on add page Element, and there are some options, it is listed on those options. Pretty self explainitory from there.
Amy, Here's the link to my blog. http://nicksmomanddad.blogspot.com/
PS: I want to send you something so could you email me your address? Congrats on the baby, btw!
Tag, you're it! Check my blog for details.
Post a Comment