Anyway, Will is doing great. He has almost grown an inch, and has almost gained a pound. He eats, sleeps, and poops like a champ. He's eating out of both the natural and artificial teats now, which is good for everyone. And he's sleeping really well at night; he's known to go for 4-5 hours in between feedings during the night.
Last week, we had Grandma Slusser out here for a few days helping us out. In fact, to say she helped us out would be like saying Michael Jordan was a pretty good basketball player. She cooked us about a week's worth of ready to eat meals, did at least 217 loads of laundry, cleaned our house, fed, burped, and changed Will, and last but not least, two nights in a row she got up with him each time he woke up and fed him. The first night she did that, I woke up at 6:30 and realized I hadn't heard Will make a peep all night and it freaked me out. Come to find out Grandma pulled mom duty all night. It was so great having her around, and I know she had a good time hanging out with her new grandson.
Things are great here. I've got 3 weeks of school before the end of my first year, and then I'll be interning with Limited Brands this summer. As soon as finals are over, we're moving into a new two bedroom apartment, which everyone is looking forward to. Especially Will, I think he's getting tired of sleeping on the couch. We'll make sure to get new pictures up constantly because at this rate Will will be driving in less than a year.
By the way, doesn't Amy look great? Every mother we run into make known to her their disgust that she looks so good, and then we have to remind them that she spent the first 4 months of pregnancy with her face in the toilet. It's easy to look good after childbirth when you start out 20 lbs in the hole.
This is a picture of Will after the mother of all spit-ups.
You can't really see the aftermath, but believe me, it
was IMPRESSIVE.
4 comments:
1. babies normally don't look like they have spunk or character being so young. he's adorable and i can see...he's going to be a heartbreaker!
2. amy, you look freaking fantastic! did you really give birth?!?!
3. congrats on the upcoming move and relief having more space.
love you guys!
Yeah, I hope that I look as thin and radiant as Amy does after my first baby! Keep the pictures coming because I love to see your little one grow, congrats again!!!
Wow, Will is such a cute kid.
Hey Cortney- its me, Tiffany (Mortensen) Pratt. I came across your blog, and it was good to see what you're up to now- Married, going back to school, and having a little one. Congrats!! Seems like life is great! Hope you're finding time to watch the Lakers. We don't have a blog- but have a website- jakeandtiffany.com that you can check out. Take care, and congrats again!
Tiffany
Post a Comment