Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The New Girls in Town

When we needed to buy a washer and dryer, I figured we should go all the way and boy, am I glad we did. Although there was a little sticker shock, I knew after the first load of laundry it was totally worth the extra cash. I love my washer and dryer. Cort calls them my "new friends".

4 comments:

Andrew and Lauren said...

Wow, they are good lookin'. How does it feel to know that your clothes are actually clean? I, on the other hand, am not so confident. Congrats!

Tamber said...

Those are nice friends. They help do your chores, they save you time, what else could you ask for in a friend. How do you like the house? I hope all is going well for you guys.

Manette said...

Oh how I would love to have a washer and dryer.

Alicia said...

So jealous.