*This picture was taken last month. As you can see he has one top tooth and one bottom tooth. Since this picture was taken, Will now has 6 teeth on top (including one molar) and 2 teeth on the bottom. He got 3 teeth in one week!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
*This picture was taken last month. As you can see he has one top tooth and one bottom tooth. Since this picture was taken, Will now has 6 teeth on top (including one molar) and 2 teeth on the bottom. He got 3 teeth in one week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Precious. I can't help smiling every time I see his picture. Are you guys getting all settled? I hope we can get together next time you are in UT.
He is so adorable. Little boys are the best. Sounds like he and Marcus are a lot alike.
Post a Comment