Monday, September 28, 2009

J. Crew

Cortney and I have been wearing J.Crew for years. A great piece from J.Crew will last you years. Whenever we're in the store and we find a great pair of pants, we're always so torn about getting them because its double what we would normally spend on a pair of pants. We go back and forth on whether we should add it to our wardrobes or not. We have walked out of J.Crew many of times empty handed, but about 99% of the times we buy something (which is pretty rare) about 3 weeks later we realize we've been wearing those pants almost every day since we bought them. So in business terms, you really have to look at J.Crew as an investment in your wardrobe. That's what we told ourselves yesterday when we made 5 investments at the Crew.

2 comments:

Tamber said...

I cant get eric to care about clothing like cort does...I would love to spend the money on some nice pants at JCrew, but until my husband is rich that isnt going to happen. I love their fall line though.

acandiedapple said...

Isn't it funny how you have certain stores that are just 'your store'. I have a few that I feel the same way about.