Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sea World

My mom and Dad took us to Sea World and this is at the Shamu night show. We had so much fun at SeaWorld and it felt good to reconnect with the ocean we miss so much in Ohio.
Easily my favorite picture from the whole trip. My brother Jared, his wife Tara, and our kids. I love it! My adorable niece Ava is holding her blue Shamu lunch box she got free with her meal. She was beaming all night holding that thing.

the stroller brigade. Ava in back. Lauren in front. Will riding solo. (but he's trying to take Lauren's binky, what a scavenger).


Will spent a good portion of our time in CA climbing into the recliners and after Cortney got there, we saw this picture quite often. Another favorite picture from the trip.



If you're wondering why I am wearing camo shorts and a teal t-shirt in front of the San Diego Temple, I have a few explanations. 1) we stopped here on the way to SeaWorld so we could buy garments. 2) I have a big problem packing clothes for trips. I seem to lay out lots of shirts and lots of pants and think, "great! I'm all packed!" but when I get to my destination, I realize that none of those items match and I end up looking like the picture above.




2 comments:

Tamber said...

yeah, I enjoyed the triathlon...you should do one. The bike is 13 miles and the run is 5K

Tamber said...

I love the picture of Cort and Will in the recliners. Will is getting so big. Wish we could come see you guys.