We had the privilege of being at my grandma's 90th birthday party over the weekend. Wow! I've always known Marcella was a classy lady, but I was floored at all she has accomplished and overcome in her life thus far. A woman who has lost 3 children and her husband under tragic circumstances and I have never once heard her complain or make an excuse, ever. She has a burning testimony of the Savior and has lived her life accordingly, constantly in the service of others with a smile on her face. Such an elect lady! I miss spending time with her, but was so thankful we were able to be there for her special day. Grandma never ever forgets to send a birthday card, she always calls to find out what we learned at church, and to ask how the kids are. Grandma, you will always be such a wonderful example to me! I'm honored to be able to call you my Grandma.
And P.S. You're cute as a button.
1 comment:
She IS cute as a button! I hope I look that good when I'm 90! You'll tell me right?? Glad you got to be there!
Post a Comment