Monday, August 22, 2011

Open For Business!

Many of you know that I finished my last two years of high school in Temecula, CA and during those two years I worked at a flower shop mostly doing wedding flowers for many of the wineries in the area. It was absolutely the perfect job! It was a total blast and about a million times better than my friends' jobs at Burger King and Hollywood Video.

We were a pretty well known establishment and it was not uncommon to do seven, eight, nine, or even ten weddings a weekend. One time, after delivering the flowers to the wedding location were informed that photos would be taken of the wedding for Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine! Who could say their work was "published" at sixteen?!

Since then I've always done floral design for my friends weddings (I'll be doing one in two weeks!) and I am opening up this offer to everyone! I can pretty much do whatever you want. If you know someone who is getting married, send them on over! Bouquets, yeah, I totally rock those. Boutonnières and corsages, yep, done and done. Centerpieces, girl, I can so those in my sleep. I just love doing it and someday I'd like to open up this business in a much larger scale, but for right now, I'm thrilled to help out whoever I can. I'll work with your budget and we can make something that will really knock your socks off! Sorry for the lame phrase...it was the first thing that came to mind.

And on another note...

I'm also known for this cooking thing... Most of you may also know that my bachelors degree is in Hospitality Management emphasizing in Event Planning. It was a dream of a college career, let me tell you. One part business, one part hospitality, and one part culinary arts equals one happy graduate!

I've always loved cooking and after years of practice and learning, I'm confident enough in my abilities to market myself as a dinner party caterer! I'll come to your house, prepare all the food, put together a fab table setting, and sneak out right before the guests come so you can take all the credit! Sounds good, right? Having a holiday party but want to make grandma's secret recipes? No biggie, I can help you create the perfect menu all your guests will love and do all the tedious prep work so you can have plenty of time to look pretty for the party. I'll help you look like Wonder Woman, and no one will ever know, shhhh your secret is safe with me sis;)

Just give me a e-jingle if I can help!

Smooch,

Amy

amybeth345@hotmail.com






3 comments:

Linda said...

Hahaha! The stealth chef, huh? Your clients can hide the evidence and take the credit. Genius!

Lauren said...

You're so cute. I just pictured you saying everything in this post in an awesome anthropologie skirt and dangly earrings. Like a hip fairy godmother. I wish I was getting married!

p.s. the bumpers are back on the crib for cammy and looking oh so cute.

Alicia said...

Why can't we be neighbors again???