
We added this new member to our family. Her name is Scarlett and we love her already. I absolutely hate that I am 25 and drive a minivan, but I just try to tell myself it's not necessarily a van, just a bigger car. But whatever animosity I have towards vans is quickly diffused by how functional they are. I regularly have 4 carseats in there and no kid can touch another kid. It's a beautiful thing. Oh, and did i mention the automatic sliding door? It makes me happy. We picked up Scarlett at a bargain price and she had been babied her whole life and will likely serve us for the next decade. She is also my first red car:)
But on a side note, next to pregnancy, buying a used car was the hardest, most stressful thing I have ever done in my entire life.

These 2 started preschool on Monday and they are obsessed. We have this great system worked out-Carie takes them to school and I pick them up. I LOVE carpooling. Is it shameful to admit it's one of my favorite parts of the day? I love listening to what Will and Grace talk about in the back seat.
Mom and Duke are loving spending the mornings cuddling/reading/playing together while big bro is at school.

We also added this little doll to our family part-time. Her mom and dad are great friends of ours/former neighbors/former classmates of our Fisher days. She comes to play M-F and we love her so very much. I mean, with those eyes, who wouldn't?
As you can see, we're busy. But it's a good busy. A really good, happy, blessed busy.
2 comments:
Dude-- I converted to mini-van-ism last fall when my car broke down and I had to borrow my cousin's van for a week while my car was "vacationing" in Boise. I am a believer. Next car is a mini-van fo sho.
All the cool kids are getting mini-vans! :)
Post a Comment