Today the boys went to vacation bible school at Dukes old preschool and will do that the rest of the week.
Tonight we went to a Round Rock Express baseball game with the Delis's. It was fun and I'm really surprised they stayed engaged as long as they did.
I'm tired and ready for bed, but today has been a day that I am so thankful for a prophet. What a gift from God, to know that if I faithfully follow the prophet, I will never be deceived and never led astray.
Also, this morning, I saw on Instagram that a friend from my single days (and his wife), were picked by a birth mom for adoption. My heart is so full for them!! I cried at least a few times about if this morning. Birth moms are, surely, cherished by God. To all the naysayers and Debbie Downers in the world, just look at the faces of a couple who was just picked for adoption. That is the good, the wonderful, and the hope filled world we live in.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, June 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment