I'm so annoyed because I just looked at my blog and I'm positive I wrote a massive post a few weeks ago about the boys and it must have not posted. Grrr. I'll have to look back through my pics and see what I can remember.
I don't have a lot of brain power tonight to write but Will was suppose to give a talk on Sunday about how the temple helps our families. Will didnt want us to help him write his talk and I didnt think he really had much material on what to say about temples. I asked him was he was going to say and he said, "mom, I'm going to say 'Guys, Jesus is risen, ok?'" It was funny to me, but now I just love it so much. Everything we believe is because Jesus was risen, even the blessings of the temple. I love how kids can just make things so easy and simple.
I'm so proud of my boys. I love them so much.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment