I took a long nap and still felt crappy. Then I drank a diet coke and ate two cupcakes (usually always gives me at least a small boost), and no difference, just still "flu-like". I had an hour before I had to pick up Will from school and decided if I didn't go to the urgent care now, I wouldn't be able to go until Friday (tomorrow is packed). I went and luckily there was no one in the waiting room (what?) and 30 min later I had an rx for antibiotics and steroids for sinus infection and allergies. I got a sub for seminary so I could sleep a little longer and hopefully kick this thing to the curb. But I'm actually so sad I won't be at Seminary tomorrow. So sad. Like I almost just want to go anyway, but I know it would be better for my body to rest more. The lesson is on Moses 5:1-11. Consequences of the Fall--one of my fav topics. But yay for modern medicine and drive thru pharmacies, even if I had to go through the pharmacy twice with 3 angry kids in the back and they watched TV all afternoon. Who cares.
I called Dad to ask him his opinion if I should go to the urgent care or not (he said yes), and he has been texting me every two hours since to ask how I'm feeling. It's so sweet. Until I realized that my dad had a 9 hour back surgery less than a week ago and HE'S the one asking how I'M doing. I'm such a schmuck.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment