Thursday, April 17, 2008

More on Yesterday

Yes, yesterday was a long day, but like Cort said- all is well. There were 2 more things that I wanted to say... First (and most important), I'm dilated to a 3! Second (more of an anecdote, really), is while we were at the hospital the nurses were obviously doing some tests on junior to make sure everything was alright. One of the tests they did was they put some kind of vibrator on my belly and the nurse described it as "sounding like a 747 inside my uterus to wake up the baby" and boy did it ever! As soon as they pressed that buzzer, junior rolled over instantly and I can only imagine that if he could talk he would have been screaming swear words at us. I don't imagine he was a very happy camper about that noise. But on the bright side, he has good hearing!

1 comment:

Jessica H said...

I had to have the shocker thing done once with each pregnancy. It sure is funny to watch the baby's reaction on the ultrasound in real time. Poor kid though. You do feel bad for waking the little guy up so abrubtly! Glad to hear you are all okay now.