Saturday, April 19, 2008
Still Nothing
We're still truckin' along... just the 2 of us. I promise we'll let everyone know as soon as something happens. And yes, we have a ton of pictures to post, so stay tuned for those too. This is a call out to everyone who reads this blog- say a prayer, light a candle, cross your fingers, rub your rabbit's foot, even pay the preacher guy on tv that this little guy gets here soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so relieved that you are doing well, even though I am sure that you are wishing that you could get Junior out and moving! Thanks for your sweet post on my blog. You guys both do a great job with your posts and I always look foward to hearing about your exciting adventures. And I am TOTALLY jealous that you saw the Boss in concert! His new cd "Magic" is amazing! Make sure you let us know if anything exciting happens, and take good care of yourself.
Post a Comment