Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally... New pictures

Without further adieu... new images of the kid. But don't forget to give me input on the hair in the previous post!

Will is pretty good at holding his head up, but as you can see we still need to work on our stability in the bumbo. We finally put Will's crib together this week and when we put him in it for the first time, he was all smiles. He's really smiling a lot now and its oh-so-cute. Wish you all could see one of his big grins- its sure to brighten even the worst day. And yes he is wearing a Led Zeppelin onesie, and proud of it.
This is at Hocking Hills- a state park an hour from here with lots of waterfalls and hikes. But I love this picture because it shows the true McAllister scowl.
Probably the most fun part of my day is watching Will wake up from his naps. He absolutely loves the swaddle blankets while he sleeps so when he's waking up, we unwrap him and he'll lay on the floor for easily 10 minutes stretching, trying to come to. I think he gets that from his Dad.
And yet another picture of Will sleeping. He's such a good sleeper! Slept through the night since he was 6 weeks old. Yes, you read right- 6 weeks old. I can count on him sleeping from at least 10-6 each night. All 3 of us are very thankful for that:) More sleep=happier mommy and daddy.





5 comments:

Emmy said...

Yay! More pictures! I am lovin' me some Muirbrook lips! How cute is he!

Unknown said...

so cute! He's getting so big!

AMY said...

Ohhhh, I want to squeeze him! I can't wait till you guys come up so we can see him in real life. And by the way...Love Katie Holmes' hair, I say go for it, realizing you'll have to straighten it to get the real deal. Very cute.

Nicole said...

Will is getting so big, and so dang cute! BTW-Do the hair cut! It's hair it grows back, i've had 20 different styles in the last 5 years. Not that my opinion matters, but i promise it's fun!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Hey! I am glad you found our blog. It looks like you are doing well, congrats on getting married and having a baby. I can't believe you are in Ohio, do you know Candice and Mike Richards? they are both my friend from highs school. Hope you are enjoying it there, Mike and I visited there last summer, we thought it was beautiful!