

I need all of your help. I've been going back and forth about wanting to cut my hair forever now and I am finally to the point where I just need some feed back. In my mind there is a fine line of being younger with short hair and looking 'edgy' and not looking like a soccer mom. That being said, I've been leaning towards the Katie Holmes look these days. What do you think? And be honest! If you don't think it would look good, just say so- I'm grateful, not offended. Take into account my blonde, curly (lets be honest, I have a bit of an afro) hair and insanely red cheeks- those things tend to throw off a seemingly good haircut. Let me know how you feel!
6 comments:
Man, Katie HOlmes is sooo pretty. I love this haircut, but have never seen you in bangs. . .I say go for it, though. . . hair can always grow back - it's worth the risk. And, don't make fun of the red cheeks. . .we all want those, you know!? And, don't even get me started on your hair. Seriously, when everyone has been on the beach the whole day and we all look homeless. . .and you look like you walked out of a salon. Well, it's just not right. So, respect the hair, girl!
i really like the hair cut, but I would say a little bit longer just becasue your hair is curlier and it might be too puffy that short, but if you did the same cute, just a little longer I think that would look cute. Just my opinion.
i loved it when it was longer w/ some layers. can't wait to see the pic!
I would say skip the bangs. Bangs are such a pain since you always have to "do" them. But layers around the face seem to be just fine on their own without any hassle. But don't take my advice since I have had the same hair style since 5th grade! :)
I say go for it. It's only hair after all and it grows back...albeit it grows painfully slow if you hate your haircut but it still is always an adventure to try new things. I actually tried to copy this haircut a while ago and it just didn't work because my hair is so fine. I think that since yours is curly that you could have her cute little wave and I bet it will be adorable.
So, what's the jury say on this one, Ames? Excited to find out!
Em
Post a Comment