
I am a huge fan of the Baby Bjorn. This is us standing in front of the Community of Christ visitor center outside of the Kirtland Temple and Will holding out his arms to try to balance.

Mom, Will, and I

The Kirtland Temple. If any of you have the chance to come out here and visit, we will take you to Kirtland. It is such a neat place and just looking at this HUGE building and imagining the pioneers building it completely by hand and the thing still stands in almost as good of shape as when it was built almost 200 years ago is truly amazing.

Over the past week, we have dragged Will to Canton, Cincinnati, Gettysburg, and Kirtland. I think he was getting really annoyed with being in the car all the time. Last night when we got home from Kirtland, we set him down on the floor to stretch out and he was so happy. He just smiled and kicked his legs for a while. Poor kid just didn't want to be in the car any more. Me too buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment