
I have a question for all of the mom's out there- how do you find time to read? My sis-in-law Tamber has become a reading fiend and I am incredibly jealous. How does she do it? 2 kids, and might I add, her house is always spotless, and still breezes through books! So please, help the greenie. How can I make more time for reading?
2 comments:
It's hard when you have a little baby, like you, because Will isn't on a 12 hour sleep night, like he will be a few months. When Clark started sleeping 12-13 hours/night, I started reading when he went to bed. I just finished book 3 in the Twilight series and am so excited to read every night. Clark down at 7, Mae down and 8 and me down whenever I can rip my fingers from the books. So, be patient. . .it will come! Happy Reading!
Personally, have found that downloading books from itunes or cd onto my ipod works great. Then I can clean toilets or cook dinner and then I don't feel as guilty. Maybe it will work for you?
Post a Comment