Oh my gosh! He is so cute. And they grow up fast. Size 2 diapers? Try size 9.5 shoe. That's when you really start freaking out. I miss being able to hold my babies, so savor every minute. Wish I could cuddle him. He's such a cutie!!!
You guys look great! Thanks for checking out our blog. We added your blog as a link on our blog. Email me & let me know how you're doing: farnsworthlaura@gmail.com
So I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Plus I thought Will was still a baby. He's going to crush Cameron in September. Anyway just wanted to let you know we've enjoyed reading your blog...it's so...benevolent. Yes that is the word I was looking for.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is so cute. And they grow up fast. Size 2 diapers? Try size 9.5 shoe. That's when you really start freaking out. I miss being able to hold my babies, so savor every minute. Wish I could cuddle him. He's such a cutie!!!
You guys look great! Thanks for checking out our blog. We added your blog as a link on our blog. Email me & let me know how you're doing: farnsworthlaura@gmail.com
So I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Plus I thought Will was still a baby. He's going to crush Cameron in September. Anyway just wanted to let you know we've enjoyed reading your blog...it's so...benevolent. Yes that is the word I was looking for.
Post a Comment